Followers

Quicky

 
Table manners..

Just a quick update, this isn't the post I meant to be something I could get in trouble of..

Alright, I promise I'll do it for the next post! And I'm not giving false hope like what Euvan said. XD

So the rehearsals today was much better, synchronization, finishing, formation positions and all that.. Hope that we can pull it off tomorrow, especially since we only have one shot at it, obviously. =S

Shannon almost passed out when we were practicing a little too much today, found that strange but then later it was I who felt like passing out after following my sister around mid valley straight from school until 5 to get her dress and ended up buying nothing. =.=

And,
I just discovered Kenny G, sort of, though I've heard of him before but only now am I really listening to his music.