Followers

Graduation '09

So my sis had her graduation this afternoon. I followed my parents straight from school to Bahagian Pendidikan dan Teknologi, brought the camera along too. But as soon as I got into the

hall, I felt so noob with all the other  SLR'S in the room, so I ended up only taking pictures of Penyu doing her long and uninteresting speech that actually made my father doze off. XD

Shortly before the menteri's speech, I went to the toilet and witnessed a teacher puking and then washing his hands before puking again into the sink. On my way out, Aneesha's father asked me if there was a place that he could buy a drink. I said I wasn't sure so he continued into the toilet. I then asked Jega about where the cafeteria was and ended up leading Aneesha's father there.

He was so kind and promised to buy me a drink. He opened the fridge and he asked me to choose. There were all kinds of carbonated drinks but I chose a bottle of mineral water being the modest person I am, *cough*.

After the national anthem was the Wilayah Persekutuan anthem because the WP menteri was there, my father thought it was some shit song and wanted to sit down until the he heard the lyrics "Wilayah Persekutuan", lol.

So I went to the toilet the second time after more stuff happened, and missed my sister's turn on stage. By the time I exited, I saw her walking off the stage with the certificate thing in her hand before being asked by another teacher to take pictures of her friend/colleague who was announcing the names at the time.

She passed me a slim-looking casual point-and-shoot camera to take with me to the front of the stage. So I went in front of the stage and looked completely outclassed by Jasmine's awesome looking SLR next to me (which wasn't hers and that made me feel slightly better =D)

I walked to the toilet for the third time, but this time to show Euvan to it. I told him the guy's toilet was at the girl's, and he believed. But Umi came out at the same time, told him otherwise and Euvan followed me through with a punch. My lungs feel weird now. =.=

Iklil's, Farah's and Asmeetha's dance performance was really good, and Umesh did a really funny thing by showing  up on stage with a flower and danced along with Effy. Graduation ceremony was funny too. The part where they showed the pictures, mottos and ambitions of the students. Sanjey Kumar, Minister of Tourism was funny. Vickram, Chief of MACC too.. Hahaha.. The F1 driver got an applause too.

The whole thing was surprisingly good and enjoyable. =D

Wooh, came back at 5.45 and went for futsal at 6 with the guys. Now I'm aching all over and I'm exhausted. Ciaoz