Followers

Confuzzled

On the day before last, I went to one of the most stressful places in my life for a late lunch at some food junction somewhere in Pudu. And by "late" I meant a lunch at 5 o' clock in the evening! Argh.

The place was supposedly famous for the best egg custard in town, or at least that was the fact back then in the 70's.

I knew that returning to that stinking hole 30 years later was a bad idea!
We certainly found nothing great about the food.

While I was eating my horrible curry mee,  something that I had least expected to happen in a place like this, happened.


 my nose started to bleed o.O

Yeah, it's a bit like those blood spots on the Scarpetta book which I bought a few months ago. I haven't really read it, but it's got a cool blood splatter on the cover that shines in the light. To any avid readers out there, I'm willing to give it away.. =D

My nose bled, i was stressed, and i had headache arghhhhhh!!! My mom almost used my bloody tissue to wipe the table, thank god i stopped her.  

Worst lunch ever.