Followers

Dedication

Hmm, got into 4 Dedikasi.. =/ I guess I'll have to see how things turn out in some time..

Got home from school yesterday when my grandfather said the most random thing to me.

He said, "Oi! You uselass asshole, I think I'm gonna win the lottery this time lah! And when I do, you're going to England to become a lawyahh " o.O

Too bad he didn't strike huh..

And,

I watched Paranormal Activity!



It might be one of the best horror movies I've seen so far! Got Andrew and I so scared while we were watching at night until we had to call our father downstairs to accompany us. Lol

Also met a funny drunkard man in Canteena today

Thought us many valuable lessons about pool. He says that a ball is a woman, and it is your job to f*** her well by hitting her into the pockets. Can't really explain in much detail because I might get flagged. It was hilariously funny when he was explaining his interesting metaphors. XD