Followers

Myopic

Aha! That's a new word I learned from Singaporean subtitles. I still don't know what it means though. After a few days in JB, I strangely find singaporean and indonesian actors alike extremely good-looking here.  I don't know why..

I had even come to like "Together", another singaporean series. Also due to the fact that it has the same production team as "Little Nyonya".



I'm starting to notice that Jackie Chan appears a lot on TV these days. No, he was not advertising Kaspersky by kicking viruses' butt this time. He was advertising Ba Wang shampoo. What has gotten into him?? The opening scene shows him and a girl practicing martial arts with swords and then later he used the sword to spread her hair. o.O

And that's only in one of the three advertisements that he starred in altogether. Lol! I still think that his best one was the Beijing 2008 Olympics Visa commercial.

And,


Peanuts, only glorified XD