Followers

Chuck and Futsal


Admit it, you feel all warm and mushy about me!
Go ahead, say it, you love me,
John Casey!
- Chuck

Somehow the tv series, Chuck really appeals to me.. Just finished watching the 14th episode of Season 2 and now I'm not sure whether to continue watching megavideo's crappy out of sync video quality any longer.

But then again, it'll be 7 long weeks before AXN airs the 15th episode.. =S

Been playing futsal really often now that Ashvin's back. But I can't say that I share the same enthusiasm for futsal than I do with jogging, my shoes are broken thanks to futsal.

Getting afraid as school's returning soon, haven't even started exercising properly although I promised myself a few months ago that I was gonna start in December..

And,

Weng's signing up for gym, I'm so proud of him. =D
I finally succeeded in blowing Barat's phone bill by answering his intended "overseas miss-calling" yesterday night.
This video, real or fake?

Also,

I laugh at the fact that we were publicly humiliated with our photos in the Low Yat forum, with the whole team being called noobs and -LYN- being amazingly glorified just because they beat a casual gaming team. 

Hell, they even made a transcript of the whole match that we were playing in.

They Are Gay.