Followers

Flu Shot


Ice Skating Rink

Was just about finished sleeping when I woke up to tiny splotches of blood on my pillow.. I rubbed my eye to take closer look. Holy shit! Is my head bleeding?! Oh, no. It was my nose pimple again. Heh. XD

Now here's the thing, time after time it tempts me to write about current events. But then I ask myself this, do they really interest people? Does reading out about things and happenings that other people have gone

through really interest people?

As far as I know, people who read this are those who know me and I bet if some stranger stumbles upon this he wouldn't pay much attention to it.

But then again, posting completely irrelevant and unrelated stuff are pretty pointless, aren't they? But all I wanna do is offer contrast to all those other blogs out there. From blog to blog you see the same thing, today I did this, today I did that.. To tell you the truth, there are only about a handful I read out there. The rest are kinda boring.. (not trying to attack any other bloggers)

Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong about what I just said.. (?)

And,
Andrew showed this to me and it's the most viewed video on youtube today. It's sad..
Cheerleader Gets Paralyzed by a Flu Shot