Followers

Savory Coke

Went to MCDs to take away dinner because my parents were still full from the late lunch. Had to wait an extra 15 minutes for just one apple pie, so the guy

filled up a pitifully tiny cup of what looked like foamy

liquid at first for me while I wait. Got me a bit excited there for a second but it turned out to be ordinary black coke. =S

Since the wait was so long, I had to savor a trifling 120ml of coke. And surprisingly, it tasted significantly better than the last times. Maybe that's because I actually payed attention on what I was drinking because there was nothing else to do. But, WOW! Best coke of my life. =O

Even the coke that I had ordered did not taste as good. Haha. And, yeah. This just a useless 'filler' post. XD

And, uh. Futsal at BSC in the night is awesomely fun.