Followers

My Teacher's A Gamer

Woah, just found out that my Art teacher's a passionate gamer.. O.O

She brought her trusty pink dell notebook into class today, set it on my brother's table and showed us some of her favourite videos ranging from stuff

about dried ice to documentaries about creatures of the deep. Pretty boring, until she looked at me and asked me about games.

She revealed to me that she played quite a few popular online games in the past but COD4 remained to be her favourite. Woah! I would never have guessed her to be the gaming type, turns out she's even anticipating Diablo 3! =O

It felt awesome but strangely awkward at the same time because we were both relating to each other about games from teacher to student.

So I was really surprised because it was a teacher who knew the most about gaming than any other person in my class. XD

And,
"am not being racist or anything but arent magicians supposed 2 b white and not pakis or indians" - PaulKings2009
After watching a youtube vid where the masked magician was revealed to be Val Valentino. lol