Followers

Just Great.

I hate just how people so blindly think highly of themselves.

I hate how people bid the most pity for the smallest of things.

I hate the fact that the people who grumble the most eventually gets their way whereas the ones who faultlessly chose to be quiet are left alone or even more so misunderstood.



Well isn't that a load of pure SHIT. Or is it?
Woops sorry, I got too excited with font sizes and styles just now. I just learned html.

It's disgusting to see so many people trying to be mavericks. There are people who try to be philosophical and on all counts fail. And there are others who are blatant attention-seekers.


So if you think that I'm just talking crap, go die. What I say is the truth, that's life. Yup. Scratch that. First of all, self-reflecting is not making yourself any less half-witted than the others who miserably fail at making some kind of "i'm emo, cause that's life" message.

You're pissed. That's just it. Keep it to yourself you fucktard.
Oops, sorry. It's just that there's so many people like you out there trying to display some kind of "difference" that happens in your life as if God is out to get you, and I had never once talked about it.

Maybe it's just true that we have to voice out because there's just no other way for us to be heard. Grow up. =.=