Followers

Beside Oprah and the Queen O.o



Haizz!
Been doing a lot of studying lately.

I KEED.



Aside from walking in on Andrew who was reading a WikiHow article on "How to Treat a Girl" just now, I did household chores after a spontaneous badminton match in my garden this morning, just to distract myself from the urgency of studying.

We celebrated Akhil's birthday at La Bodega last saturday, and I was surprised to see (or unsee) how my black dudes turned out in the pictures. :D

where's Parvin and Gav?!

where's Yugan?!


Where's Barat?!


And,

I started eating Dim Sum after a really long time. It's awesome

Restoran Hong Kee near Atria in SS2


Looks like a girl's book right? (I read it)


Me : Nudge!
Najya : *turns back* Yeah?
Me  : Not you. I meant "nudge" as in *nudges Akhil*

OMG.OKBYE.